Why You Should Transition to a VoIP Phone System
There are many reasons why you should transition your business to a new VoIP phone system. First and foremost are the advanced features and functionality that most legacy phone systems can’t match. In fact, with our Switchvox VoIP solution, you can unify your phones, voicemail, instant messaging, and faxes with one comprehensive system. Second, and just as important, are the cost savings. Finally, high availability options will keep voice communications online around-the-clock.
Some of the features of our Digium SwitchVox VoIP solution include:
- Monitor, whisper, and record calls between your staff and patients/clients for training
- Fax to email. One number for voice and fax
- Voicemail to email and visual voicemail
- Fast and easy remote administration by ICS’ Certified Switchvox Engineers
- Flexible call center queues
- Switchvox Softphone – Use your cell phone as an extension of your office phone system
- Easy call center reporting
- Switchboard – Monitor all your call center activity at a glance and manage team members status
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for fast and efficient call routing
- Conferencing – Eliminate your 3rd party conference services and fees
- Music on hold – You have complete control over the message or music that best suits your practice
- Easily customize your voicemail greetings
- Converged phones – Seamlessly transfer calls between your office, home and cell phones
- Collaboration – Instant messaging and video calling
- Globalization – Place and receive calls anywhere, anytime
The New Digium D80 Touchscreen Executive Phone
Lower Monthly Overhead
Transitioning to a VoIP phone system can save you time and money. That’s because we leverage Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) providers that provide unlimited inbound/outbound local and long distance for a flat monthly fee. By using a SIP provider, you can significantly reduce or eliminate monthly phone bills. Also, for a business with lighter call volume, we can piggyback on your existing data circuits for your voice calls. As a result, additional cost savings are added to your bottom line.
High Availability Options
With our Switchvox VoIP solution, your primary phone server can be hosted on-premise or at one of our data centers. Additionally, you can utilize a redundant phone server for high availability. Finally, a failover SIP provider can route calls if your primary goes offline. With these backup systems in place, you’ll never miss another patient or client call again!
Contact Us today for a free phone system evaluation and estimate. After all, you owe it to your staff, customers, and bottom line to see if VoIP is the right move for you and your business.Purchase Digium Switchvox
About Innovative Computer Systems
Innovative Computer Systems is a Managed Services Provider specializing in Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) and Corporate Business Technology. We work closely with our clients to understand their daily workflow requirements. Some of our clients include leaders in Ophthalmology, Facility Maintenance, Pediatrics, Law, Urology, Dermatology, Commercial Real Estate, Internal Medicine and Ambulatory Surgery.